Popular Vietnamese Dishes with High Quality Ingredients at an Affordable Price. Pho with 100% Australian Beef – Taste and Tenderness Guaranteed!
- $150,000 (open for negotiation).
- Pho Viet Kieu’s average turnover is VND 200 million per month (or USD 300 per day), with the fixed costs being around 35%.
Lease agreement and location:
- Rental price: VND 25 million per month.
- Signed for 10 years, of which 9 years are left.
- To be paid every six months, next payment due in December 2019.
- Lease agreement is in the company’s name.
- Rental price increase by maximum 5% every year.
- Floor space 300 – 350 square meters, of which about 150 square meters are currently unused.
- Building specifications: 3 floors, 5 rooms, and 6 bathrooms.
- 500 meters from the beach, in a popular tourist area (An Thuong)
- Current total of 80 seats. Maximum capacity is 130 seats.
- 2 floors used for living and storage.
- The company is fully foreign-owned.
- IRC in place, ERC in place.
- Certificate of Food Safety Conditions in place.
- Facebook: good presence and reviews.
- Google My Business: 500+ reviews.
- TripAdvisor: 300+ reviews, number 60 out of 1,000+ restaurants in Da Nang, 4/5.
- Naver (Korea): good presence.
- Dianping (China): good presence.
- Foody, Grab, and Move: registered.
Reason for selling:
- Foreign partners relocating out of Vietnam.
- It is fully staffed.
- Vietnamese manager – two assistant managers, 6 kitchen staff.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to take on a well known businesses that is cash flow positive ????.
Please contact us to arrange a viewing
???? 0354900977 – Mr. Barney