Would you like to open a business in Da Nang? Here are a few reasons why Da nang is a great place to invest or open a business.
Da Nang’s strategic coastal location between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City makes it a significant hub in Central Vietnam.
With over 60km of white sand beaches and three UNESCO World Heritage sites within short driving distance(Hoi An, My Son and Hue).
Accessibility and developing infrastructure
The third largest international airport and seaport of Vietnam are both located in Da Nang, with growing number of direct international flights to/from destinations such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Seoul, Tokyo, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Macau, Xian, Ningbo.
Apart from beautiful beaches, Da Nang offers entertainment such as:-
- Bana Hills Fantasy Park with the longest cable car in the world,
- International Casino Club
- 4 world class golf courses
- multiple modern cinemas
- annual festivals and a theme park named Asia Park under construction.
- Great road infrastructure
- high standard medical facilities
- multiple supermarkets
- Great F&B
- And many more..
Da Nang also stands out with the highest population and urbanization growth rates in the country.
In fact, the population of Da Nang has risen from 1 million inhabitants in 2015 to 1.4 million people in only four years.
Increasing number of tourists in Da Nang
According to Da Nang’s Department of Tourism, the number of tourists visiting the city grew to 7.6 million last year, which is 15.5% more than in 2017.
Business and investment climate and policies have been continually improved to offer the best possible conditions to investors. You can see how easy it is to open a business in Vietnam for example opening a restaurant or cafe? https://bizlen.com/2019/08/16/how-to-open-a-cafe-or-restaurant-in-danang-or-hoian/
Stable Economic Growth of > 6%
Vietnam’s economy is steadily growing with an average rate of 6% during the past 5 years. For the period 2016-2020, the Vietnamese government targets a GDP growth rate of 6.5 – 7%. The increase in industrial production in recent years at an average of 10% per year, coupled with rising FDIs and exports offer a particularly optimistic perspective.
Additionally, Vietnam saw more manufacturing and technology-based investment projects during the recent years. Intel, Samsung and LG are some of the companies that include Vietnam in their long-term strategies.
Retail, Sales, Consumption
✏️ Bizlen offers a complete range of services for our clients from A-Z including:
– Market research – We will conduct thorough research of all competitors and potential future trends.
– Branding & Design – Creating your company name, logo, Design, Website, Visual animation, 3D images and Illustration.
– Assistance in finding a legal address to register a company.
– Human resources, payroll management and support.
– Digital Marketing.
– Selecting a suitable bank for your business and opening an account
– Business plan evaluation
– Lease Office, Warehouse or Retail Space (if not home-based)
– Consultation on how to legally save on VAT & taxes.
✏️ We will also Select and obtain Business Licenses (legal entity) suitable for your needs to ensure you comply with the relevant regulations.
– Vietnamese-owned company license
– Foreign-owned company license
– Joint venture company license
– Representative office license
✏️ No matter what you need to get your business in Vietnam and running, Bizlen has the resources to take care of you. Start off on the right foot by contacting us today!
✏️ Don’t hesitate to drop us an email or message, if you seek further advice or request service setting up a foreign company in Vietnam
We will give you any information you need and clear quotations.
☎️ (+84) 354900977 (Mr Barney Boken)
#BusinessSetUp #BusinessConsultant #Investment #ForeignersinVietnam #ContactUs #Bizlen